Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Avoid Ebay member clarkbears

His name is Matthew Gibney and he is located in Massachusets. Here's the details:

  • He bought a guitar from me on Ebay - it ended on December 4th
  • I received payment via Paypal on the evening of the 5th
  • It shipped on the 9th via FedEx Ground with signature required
  • It arrived on the 16th - according to fedex.com it was signed for by MGIBNEY
  • On the 19th, I sent the buyer a message asking if everything was cool
  • No response
  • So yesterday January 9th I get a message from Paypal that this guy has filed a dispute claiming he did not receive the item.
  • I sent him a message via Ebay asking WTF? No response.
  • I tried calling him and he did not answer or return the call.
  • I gave Paypal the tracking # yesterday when I got home.
  • Today I got a message saying the buyers request had been reversed.

So it worked out fine for me but still a PITA and pure crap that this guy pulled.

To top it all off, some dude still hadn't paid me after a month with all sorts of lame excuses and yesterday (of all days) he sends payment to me via Paypal from an account with an unconfirmed shipping address. *Plus* he asks me to ship it somewhere other than that unconfirmed address. I think those of you following along at home can guess what I did with that payment.

Here a fucktard, there a fucktard, everywhere a fucktard, fuck-tard-fuck-tard-fart

2 comments:

emily said...

I will have you know, Hippie, that I have been singing the "Everywhere a Fucktard" song now for daaaaays.
Thanks. ;) LOL!

emily said...

Update your blog. Bwahahaha!
What are you up to anyway?