Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Why is Chicken Little still on American Idol?

There, I admit it. I watch American Idol. At least I've never watched Survivor or The Amazing Race.

Pffft.

So back to the question. Why is Kevin Covais (dubbed Chicken Little by the show's host Ryan Seacrest) still on American Idol?

I get that he's a nice kid with a pleasant singing voice. But c'mon, he is way out of his league. Some of those folks can BRING IT. I mean they can really sing. And they can command the stage with a compelling presence and personality.

My personal favorites this season are Taylor Hicks, Katherine McPhee, Christopher Daughtry, Elliot Yamin, Mandisa, and Paris Bennett.

1 comment:

dino said...

My only guess at this stage is that Simon Cowell is correct in who is voting for him. The old and the very young. Apparently these two groups vote more then anyone else.