Friday, December 12, 2003

No sleep last night

First, the kids were having a hard time going to sleep. Then we packed up the goodies for the folks back home (sorry nothing for Pop because of the sugar ). Then we had to watch the new episode of ER.



Melissa was tired and crashed. She was smart.



I stayed up because I really wanted to polish up the tie-dye guitar. So I popped in the latest Steve Vai DVD - Live in Astoria. I figured I could watch a couple songs while I cleaned up the guitar. The guitar was gross! It took me over 2 hours to clean that thing. I got to watch the whole DVD . The DVD kicks butt. Steve Vai is amazing. His playing was out of this world and as usual he was very gracious with his band members and the audience. World class guy.



Just when a rational person would go to bed, I started watching "The Negotiator" with Samuel Jackson and Kevin Spacey. Naturally I fell asleep in an uncomfortable position on the couch.



Of course I would have to have a meeting at 9am today. Geez, after all these years you would have thought that folks would stop having meetings with software developers that early in the morning. It is not natural for us.